The Cemetery in Konary
The cemetery was most probably established in the early 1800s and includes a roadside chapel from the 1700s. The oldest tombs date back to the same time and belong to Aniela Minasowicz (1810), Józefa Wilczynska from the Wysocki family (1861) and son Karol (1854). It is also the final resting place for orchard growing pioneers Jan and Józef Cieślak.
The tombs are interspersed with old trees, including oaks, ashes, maples, as well as chestnut and lime trees.